• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SMACKVILLE Network Special Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Smackville2019_Ntwk--0bceb37a7f4832a52e1cd1ff1c50c749.jpg

WWE is proud to announce the SMACKVILLE special event, featuring a Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship and streaming live from Nashville, Tenn., exclusively on the award-winning WWE Network tonight at 9 ET/6 PT.

The explosive in-ring action will include a main event Triple Threat Match for the WWE Championship in which Kofi Kingston will be challenged by Dolph Ziggler and Samoa Joe. In addition, newly crowned Intercontinental Champion Shinsuke Nakamura will go head-to-head with former titleholder Finn Bálor in a rematch from WWE Extreme Rules. The evening will also feature a special musical performance by Elias.

Don’t miss SMACKVILLE, streaming live from Music City, U.S.A., tonight at 9 ET/6 PT, exclusively on WWE Network.

WWE Championship: Kofi Kingston (c) vs Dolph Ziggler vs Samoa Joe

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Shinsuke Nakamura (c) vs Finn Balor

Special Musical Performance by Elias

Last edited by a moderator:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
This is going to be a mess, but maybe a good mess. Either way I'll watch it because why the hell not?

I'll check it out, but it's just gonna be another house show that they post on the Network so I'm not expecting much. I like that they do these every few months tho, maybe we can at least get a title change at one now that the 24/7 title is a thing

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'll check it out, but it's just gonna be another house show that they post on the Network so I'm not expecting much. I like that they do these every few months tho, maybe we can at least get a title change at one now that the 24/7 title is a thing

Nah, Joe about to choke out Ziggler and win the title. I'd not be shocked at that happening.