• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE SMACKVILLE Network Special Discussion Thread

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I tolerate 3 man booths when they're good but I think two-man ones are superior almost every time. Very rare exceptions where I like all 3 and they each get decent talking time, but usually there's always one I think sucks or one I think doesn't get enough input even if I like all 3.
I'll take Tony, Tenay and Bobby every single time.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'll take Tony, Tenay and Bobby every single time.

Same but that didn't last long and you got guys like McMichael and Dusty in there (I love ya Dream the only thing on commentary you ever contributed was the word plunder), if they would have stuck with those three forever I would have been 100% on board, but none of WWE's 3 man booths have been anything worth mentioning since they started doing it

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Thought a women's triple threat was scheduled for this show too? That got replaced by the KO/Elias match I guess