• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Superstar Spectacle Special - Tuesday, September 26, 2021 Live Discussion

Chris

Dreams are Endless
superstarspectaclewwe.jpg

WWE's Superstar Spectacle India special is officially set to air on the WWE Network.

WWE has announced that Superstar Spectacle will premiere on the WWE Network at 9:30 a.m. Eastern time on Tuesday, January 26. That's the same time as the special will air on Sony Ten 1, Sony Ten 3, and Sony MAX in India.

January 26 is India's Republic Day.

"WWE Superstar Spectacle, an unprecedented two-hour television special event for India featuring WWE's Indian performers alongside Superstars from Raw, SmackDown and NXT, will premiere on the award-winning WWE Network at 9:30 a.m. ET, as well as on Sony Ten 1, Sony Ten 3 and Sony MAX on India’s Republic Day, Tuesday, Jan. 26 at 8 p.m. IST, with commentary available in both English and Hindi," WWE announced.

"The unique showcase of Indian-inspired action will emanate from the state-of-the-art WWE ThunderDome and incorporate stunning elements of traditional and contemporary Indian culture among epic matches featuring WWE Champion Drew McIntyre, Rey Mysterio, WWE Women's Tag Team Champion Charlotte Flair, AJ Styles, Bayley, The New Day, Shinsuke Nakamura, Cesaro, SmackDown Tag Team Champions Dolph Ziggler & Robert Roode, Natalya, Ricochet and many more plus an appearance by WWE Hall of Famer Ric Flair."

Superstar Spectacle will feature appearances by the following Indian talent:

WWE Superstar Jinder Mahal, the first WWE Champion of Indian descent.
The Bollywood Boyz, WWE Superstars Samir and Sunil Singh.
The first all-Indian tag team in WWE, Indus Sher, featuring Rinku and Saurav.
NXT Superstar Jeet Rama.
Kavita Devi, the first Indian woman to sign a WWE contract.
The Great Khali trainees Giant Zanjeer (7ft 2in, 340 pounds) and Dilsher Shanky (7ft, 310 pounds).
Guru Raaj, the first Indian-born high-flyer in WWE.

This can double as a live discussion as well for anyone up early on Tuesday. I'll throw it on at work I guess.

Last edited:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Looks like this was taped already and spoilers are somehow floating around despite no fans.....maybe they had ThunderDome viewers in India? :lol

Regardless, you can discuss the spoilers in this thread but even though I don't imagine anyone will care, still make sure to use spoiler tags for them just in case.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Ya, use them tags because I do plan on watching and using the thread come show time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm just confused on how the spoilers even leaked lmao gotta be some rogue ThunderDome viewers in India :side:

Chris

Dreams are Endless
India getting all the love now. It got added as a game world in TEW last year and now they got a Network special. Ring Ka King ahead of it's time.