Wwe + Tna = Nwa

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Wrestlemania Part 1

A video plays starting with the song Thunderstruck. We see Jeff Hardy standing and he starts to talk. Anybody who gets in my road on my way to the NWA championship will get a taste of the Swantom Bomb. We then see HBK standing in the same spot as Jeff and he says, I will work for my title I will destroy anyone who gets in my road. Everyone will get to hear some sweet chin music. Bobby Lashley then walks into view and says this is my title and Nobody will take it away from me. CM Punk is shown and says in the same place as the others. I am coming for the title and it will be mine. Jeff Hardy, Lashley even Shawn Michael will have to go to sleep. A replay of what happened after the match on Raw is shown.

Another video plays with reviews of Xplosion and the draft and the end bit of the video showed with MVP walking into the picture. I will be the next World Heavyweight Champion because I am the MVP of sports entertainment. I will hold that title and not Edge and not Matt Hardy will stop me from achieving my goal. I have been in this business not even 2 years and I am close to achieving what more people have in their whole career. Matt Hardy comes into the screen and talks I am the future of the NWA. I have won nearly every other title in this game. I am an 8 time tag team champion and I will walk out of the citrus bowl with the future NWA world heavyweight Title. Edge walks into view with the World Heavyweight title hanging from his shoulder. I am the host of the cutting Edge I have competed in the most Ladder matches than anyone in this business. I will defeat all challengers and keep my title hanging proudly over my shoulder.

JR: welcome everybody to Wrestlemania and what a line up we have for you tonight. We have 2 multimen mainevents and a Money in the bank match which should be great
King: Well are you forgetting about the intercontinental title match scheduled between Finlay and Kennedy. Now lets pass it over to our Smackdown Commentators JBL and Michael Cole

Michael Cole: Thanks King and this is going to be the best Wrestlemania ever. Non- Wrestling fans should want to watch this. Last night JBL was the hall of fame ceremony, you in particular were very happy with the nominations as you were one of them.

JBL: That's right Cole and why shouldn't I have been inducted. I am a Wrestling God. I am the number one announcer in the world. I am the longest reigning World Heavyweight Champion in the world.

Michael Cole: Hey and joining us tonight are Don West and Tazz who will be commentating 1 of the matches of WWE vs TNA and helping us with The Money in the Bank Ladder Match.

Don West: Thanks Cole its good to be joining you for this prestigious event.

Tazz: I agree with you guys and now it is time for the singing of the national anthem

The National anthem is sung by Lillian and then we see the ladders bought out for Money in the Bank.

All the superstars make their way to the ring

Money in then Bank.
All the superstars stand in the middle of the ring and look around at the other superstars in the ring. Elijah Burke lands a punch to Mysterio's head. All the superstars start fighting as Jericho and Christain both go get ladders and sandwich Brian Kendrick with them. Jericho goes to the left while Christain goes to the right. They each knock down the other superstars with the ladders. Rey Mysterio after forcing Elijah Burke out of the ring dives over the top rope and hits a cross body on both Jerico and Christain after they dropped the ladders on Elijah Burke. Rey Mysterio landed on the ladders and on Elijah Burke making them both writh in pain. Paul London gets up first and pulls a ladder out from under the ring. He slides it into the ring and sets it up under the briefcase. He starts to climb it and Miz comes in and starts to hit London's legs. Miz goes underneath London and sets him up for an electric chair. London goes for a Hurricarana but cant hit it. London hanging from Miz's back gets slamed face first into the turnbuckle. Miz poses for the crowd while Dykstra comes in and hits a springboard dropkick from the top rope on the Miz. Harry Smith slides into the ring and hits a powerslam on Dykstra. Kendrick slides in and gets a clothesline from Harry Smith. Christain and Jericho come in and gets hit with a double clothesline from Smith. Harry Smith with the advantage uses some of Dad's signature taunts. Cody Rhodes sneaks into the ring behind Smith and hits a dropkick on Smith. London gets up and hits a dropsault on Rhodes and climbs the still standing ladder. Jericho climbs up the ladder on the opposite side of the ladder. Dykstra gets up and all the others do too. Dykstra tips the ladder over and London and Jericho fall onto the barricade on the outside of the ring. Rhodes clotheslines Dykstra down while Christain and Smith start trading blows outside the ring. Rhodes and Dykstra start climbing the ladder and start trading blows on top of the ladder. Miz grabs another ladder from under the ring and slides it into the ring. He then gets in the ring and picks up the ladder. He then slams the ladder into the ladder support causing both of the others to fall off the ladder. Miz sets up the ladder and starts to climb it. Brian Kendrick is then seen perched on the top rope and he hits a dropkick to the ladder knocking it over. Elijah Burke comes in and hits a clothesline on Kendrick. We then go to ringside to see Harry Smith laying across a broken table. Jericho comes in and locks in the walls of Jericho onto Kendrick. We see Mysterio springboard and hit a seateds senton onto Jericho. Elijah Burke then comes in and then hits an irish whip into the turnbuckle. Burke pulls down the kneepads and runs and goes to hit the Elijah Express but Mysterio ducks and pushes Burke up and Burkes nuts went into the steel post behind the turnbuckle. Jericho comes in with a tall looking ladder that is about the size Jeff Hardy used and he sets it up and starts to climb it. London comes in and starts to climb the ladder. at the same time as Jericho. They get near the top and neither can reach the briefcase. Kendrick comes over and pulls down Jericho onto the mat and Kendrick tells London to go to the last rung. London does and hits a shooting star press on Jericho from the top of the ladder. You then see Kendrick climb to the top rung of the ladder and jumps to the outside of the ring onto Christain, Harry Smith and Rey Mysterio. Miz gets in the ring and looks around in the ring. He sees all the other superstars laid out and and moves the ladder under the breifcase. Miz starts to climb the ladder and Dykstra then comes and climbs the other ladder. They fight at the top of the ladder with fists flying from both of them. Miz hits a couple of strikes in a row and then pushes Dykstra from the top of the ladder onto the mats on the outside of the ring. Miz then reaches up and tries to grab the briefcase but falls onto a table set up earlier outside the ring. All the superstars are down and are not moving. The referee calls for the EMT's for the Miz and they come down the ramp. London gets up in the middle of the ring and starts to slowly climb the ladder. He gets to the top and pulls down the briefcase.

Winner: Paul London

Michael Cole: What an hellacious match up

King: You got that right and I hope that the Miz is alright.

JBL: Okay backstage now with Maria and CM Punk

Back Stage interview

Maria: CM Punk, you are in the main event for this Wrestlemania

CM Punk: Shut up Maria, you give a new meaning to dumb blonde and your a brunette, anyway enough of how great I look and how crap you look lets just cut to the chase. I am straight edge. I have never taken drugs, never drank and I would never have sex with you.

Maria: But what does that have to do with your match tonight.

CM Punk just shakes his head and Maria looks perplexed.

CM Punk: Maria I will make this plain and simple. You are dumb and you are stupid. I will win the title match tonight and then have a night to remember with my lady Beth Phoenix.

Beth Phoenix comes into view and kicks Maria in the gut before hitting a fishermans suplex and both CM Punk and Beth Phoenix walk away laughing.

Michael Cole: That evil, cold hearted prick.

JR: How could she do that to poor Maria

JBL: Its business JR its simply business

Michael Cole: Okay Okay don't let this break into a fight. Let's get to our next match between Finlay and Mr.Kennedy

Finlay vs Ken Kennedy.

Mr.Kennedy comes out to do his usual entrance which gets a great pop from the crowd.

Finlay comes out and Hornswoggle comes with him and goes under the ring and throws water at the legs of Kennedy while the crowd laughs

The match starts with Kennedy still looking at Hornswoggle while the referee rings the bell. Finlay runs in to the back of Kennedy's neck. Kennedy goes under the ropes so Finlay can't attack him. Hornswoggle grabs Kennedy's leg while he tries to pull free. Hornswoggel then sees the referee coming and crawls under the ring. Kennedy looks behind him to make sure Hornswoggle is gone and Finlay runs and hits an elbow on Kennedy knocking him to the outside. Finlay gets out of the ring and pulls Kennedy up and slams his head into the announce table before rolling him back into the ring. Finlay goes to the turnbuckle and uncharacteristically climbs to the top and goes to hit a flying clothesline in a Kane fashion. He jumps and misses and Finlay land on the knee wrong. Kennedy notices this and hits a knee block on the knee of Finlay. Finlay goes down as Kennedy locks in a half boston crab on the injured knee of Finlay. Kennedy pulls hard as Finlay cries out in pain. Kennedy gets up and drops both knees onto the back Finlay's knees. Kennedy lifts Finlay up whom stutters abit before being knocked down with a kick to the back of the knee. Kennedy comes off the ropes and jumbs over Finlay before dropping a knee onto the knee of Finlay. Kennedy hops up and hits an elbow drop onto the knee of Finlay. Finlay wriths in pain as he screws up his face. Kennedy gets up with a sadistic smile on his face as he lift Finlay to his shoulders and hit Finlay's celtic cross. Kennedy goes for the pin 1..2.. but Finlay kicks out at the last second. Kennedy gets up still smiling. Crowd goes wild as Kennedy calls for his microphone.

Kennedy(during the match): Look at the Irish scum thaqt is the intercontinental champion. Please welcome the future IC cham...

The Mic suddenly gets yanked up by someone with the cord and it turns out to be Hornswoggle who's on the steel walkway above the ring. Finlay is up by the time Kennedy finishes looking around. Finlay is almost fighting on 1 leg, He hits a powerful strike on Kennedy but Kennedy doesn't move and he gives Finlay a hard slap. Finlay seamingly steaming, kicks Kennedy with his good leg and they both fall to the mat. Finlay holds his leg as they both get up using the ropes. Kennedy runs at Finlay looking to knock him over the top rope and but Finlay pulls down the top rope ands Kennedy goes over the top rope onto the floor. Finlay goes to the outside of the ring and slams Kennedy's head into the steel ringpost. Kennedy goes down and finlay starts to rip off the padding that covers the barricade between the fans aqnd the ring. Finlay then rolls into the ring to break the referees 10 count. He rolls back out while the referee tries to stop him. Finlay gets Kennedy up and lifts him above his shoulders. Finlay caries Kennedy over to the exposed steel and drops Kennedy's face on it which caused bleed from a cut on Kennedys forehead and he also starts bleeding heavily from the nose. Finlay rolls Kennedy into the ring and goes for the pin 1...2... Kennedy gets his foot on the ropes. Finlay argues with the referee about a slow count. Kennedy foot is still sitting on top of the rope when Finlay come off of the ropes but the knee buckles while he is running and he falls to the mat. Kennedy is still on the mat but now he is trying to get up. Finlay gets up and walks limping to Kennedy who is now using the ropes to stand and Kennedy kicks desperatly the knee of Finlay. Finlay falls to the ground as Kennedy keeps hold of the ropes. Kennedy is panting as the blood still gushes out of his nose. Kennedy lets go of the ropes and again kicks a standing Finlay in the injured knee but Finlay only goes to a knee this time as Kennedy comes of the ro[pes and Finlay stands up and hits a european uppercut on Kennedy and that puts Kennedy on the mat. Finlay gets up and lifts Kennedy up on his shoulders and hit a Celtic cross and then into a pin 1...2...3

Winner Finlay

After the match Hornswoggle scurries out from under the ring and climbs to the top rope and hits a tadpole splash on Kennedy. We cut backstage with both Hardy's in the locker room talking.

Jeff: Matt good luck tonight. Tonight I will win the WWE Title and take it to Xplosion while you will win and both titles will be on Xplosion

Matt: But what if McMahon makes one of us relinquish the title who will.

Jeff: Then if that happens neither of us will. Both of us will defend on both shows. And we will be the best champions ever.

Matt: Lets win this thing for North Carolina, except for Gregory Helms he's an a**Hole.

Jeff: Ric Flair is one of the best wrestler to ever come out of North Carolina. we will be the next best thing.

PS Wrestlemania will be posted in different parts on every Sunday in Aus. It will be in as many parts as I need

The Rated R CMStar

I will post my complete review when you fully post 'Mania, but if the world titles aren't real slobber knockers, Money in the Bank will without a doubt me MOTN. Real upset with Paul London winning, altough I would have prefered you didn't mention it on the Storyline Thread.

I laughed so hard at the CM Punk/Maria segment, you know, because their life time former relationship. Keep up the good work

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Nice PPV so far! the Money in the Bank is the best match so far.... I am going to give you a full review you've completely posted it and btw, the best quote for this PPV so far is....

CM Punk: Shut up Maria, you give a new meaning to dumb blonde and your a brunette, anyway enough of how great I look and how crap you look lets just cut to the chase. I am straight edge. I have never taken drugs, never drank and I would never have sex with you.
lol... I remember that they just broke up! lol....

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Part 2

JBL: I may not like the Hardy's but they have a large chance of winning their respective matches

Michael Cole: Well personally I hope the Hardy's win so we get both titles what do you think Don.

Don West: Well Cole I agree with you but right now this is what I want to see John Cena vs Samoa Joe.

Michael Cole: and it starts right now

John Cena makes his way to the ring seemingly steaming after what happened on Smackdown and he grabs a Microphone and says.

John Cena: Samoa Joe get your fat a** down here
Not to have a beer
but for a fight
Because of what you did to me the other night,
I am part of Evolution
and the new solution
I represent the WWE
and not the piece of crap you came from see.
We rule and you suck,
and you can't wreslte for...

Samoa Joes music hits as he makes his way to the ring.

Samoa Joe vs John Cena in a WWE vs TNA Match up
They start off circling each other before locking up in a collar and elbow tie up. Cena gets the best of it and he hits an hip toss but Samoa Joe gets back up straight away and charges at Cena and hits a clothesline, Cena gets back up but not as fast as Joe did. They both run at each other and they each go for a shoulder block. Cena has more speed and his shoulder block has more power so Joe goes down to the mat. Cena goes for you cant see me and Joe pokes his eyes so Cena goes and leans against the ropes. Joe comes and gives Cena a clthesline and they both go over the top rope. Joe lands on bhis feet and stomps on Cena. Joe then climbs onto the barricade, and hits a double axe hammer onto Cena causing Cena to go down to the ground. Joe then stomps on Cena before rolling back into the ring breaking the count. He rolls out and slides Cena into the ring. Cena gets up while Joe gets in the ring. Cena throws a right hand as the crowd cheers. Joe throws a right hand right back before being given two quick right hands from Cena before getting an inverted atomic drop right onto the knee of Cena. Cena comes in and hits a spear on the now standing Samoa Joe. Cena climbs to the top rope and goes to drop the fist onto the head of Samoa Joe. Joe moves and Cena hits the canvas hard. Both superstars are lying on the mat motionless. Both try to get to the ropes crawling. Both superstars get to the ropes at the same time. Cena tries to pull himself up but collapses as Samoa Joe gets to his feet and he tries to stabilize himself Joe finnaly does and he lifts Cena up and Irish whips him into the turnbuckle hard. Cena wriths in pain in the turnbuckle before finally slumping against it. Joe comes running at him from the opposite turnbuckle and hits a clothesline on Cena who falls to the ground still slumped against the turnbuckle. Joe poses for the crowd as the crowd is booing. Joe then grabs both of Cena's legs and pulls them lifting him up and then Cena goes down in an alley oop by Samoa Joe. Joe makes the pin 1..2. kickout by Cena who punches Joe in the face with the kickout. Joe takes a while to get up while Cena makes it to his knees when Joe is fully standing. Joe kicks Cena in the face knocking Cena to the ground. Joe again poses for the crowd before kicking a kneeling Cena in the face again. Joe lifts Cena up and gives him an Irish whip towards the ropes and Cena hits a shoulder block on Joe. Both superstars are down as the referee starts to count. At 7 both superstars start to get up leaning on each other. Joe starts to lean more on Cena and Cena collapses with Joe landing on top of him for the pin 1...2... Kickout by Cena who pushes Samoa Joe off of him. Both superstars are down and at 2 Cena starts to crawl to the ropes. Cena gets halfway up to his feet when Joe is able to get to his knees. Both superstars make their way to their feet at the same time but walk around not looking like they know where they are. They finally find each other and start to exchange punches. Joe hits an elbow knocking Cena back and Cena then throws a big right hand at Joe. Joe falls back now and leans against the riopes and Cena runs and tries for a clothesline over the top turnbuckle on Joe but Joe pulls the top rope down causing Cena to go to the mats below. Joe lays on the canvas while the referee starts the ring out count. At 5 Cena grabs hold of the apron and starts to climb to his feet. Joe is up and comes of the opposite ropes and goes to hits a baseball slide on Cena but Cena collapses and Joe misses the Baseball slide and hits the barricade and the barricade collapses on impact. Luckily no fans where there an Joe just lies there unmoving on the concrete. Cena gets up and rolls into the ringf and not meaning to rolls out and lands on his feet. Cena walks slowly over to Samoa Joe and lifts him up by the hair and rolls him into the ring and makes the pin 1..2... Joe kicks out as the crowd chants holy sh*t at the kickout. Cena sits on his knee's as he tries to get up. When he finally does, he start's to pump up his reeboks, He gets ready for the FU and he lifts him Joe up and gets ready to hit and hits the FU into a pin 1...2...3

Winner: John Cena

My time is now plays as Cena celebrates barely able to stand up and we go backstage to Mr.Mcmahon in his office watching the match when Triple H and Shane McMahon.

Backstage Segment.

Mr.Mcmahon: Yes WWE rules and so does the new evolution.

Triple H: Settle down Vince, we still got 2 more matches and I am assured a win against an old has been like Jeff Jarrett.

Shane: That's right Dad and we just riled up Batista for his match against AJ Styles. We told him that AJ Styles beat Ric Flair up in the street just this morning. Styles will be decimated by Batista.

Vince: If I don't become chairman and he loses and you to Trips, you will both go straight to hell.

We cut back to the inside of the arena with the barricade being reessembled.

JR: What we saw between Samoa Joe and John Cena was crazy. But in the end John Cena pulled out the victory.

King: I don't know how he won after we he went through Hell and back in that match.

A recap of Wrestlemania so far is played.

Taz: Okay what a Wrestlemania it has been so far but now another classic match Batista vs AJ Styles

Don West: Yeah that's right Taz and after seeing what Styles did to number one contender Matt Hardy this should be one hell of a match.

Batista vs AJ Styles.
Both superstars came out to a fairly good reaction

Batista starts off trying to overpower AJ. They lock up in a collar and elbow and AJ kicks Batista in the back of the knee twice making Batista go back to the ropes. AJ comes in and tries to hit a shoulder block when Batista comes off the ropes. Batista moves over so Styles misses and comes off the opposite ropes and gets hit by a clothesline from Batista. Batista lifts Styles up and hits another clothesline on Styles. Batista poses for abit but when he turns around, he gets a spinning heel lariat. Batista goes down onto the mat and holds his jaw. Styles runs and springboards off the middle rope and hits a springboard moonsault onto Batista's middlesection. Styles gets up looking really energetic and he poses for about 2 second before waving the crowd away before hitting a dropkick on Batista knocking him back into the ropes. Styles comes in and clotheslines Batista over the top rope. Styles stays in the ring and Batista goes down to the mats below. Styles waits for Batista to get up and he goes to the top turnbuckle and perches himself on top of it. He gets ready and jumps and hits a moonsault onto a standing Batista. Styles taking abit of time to climb back to his feet. Styles gets up now and rolls back into the ring before rolling back out to hit Batista's head against the steel steps and then slams it into the barricade before rolling Batista back into the ring. Styles rolls into the ring himself and makes the pin on Batista 1...2. kickout by Batista. Styles climbs to the top turnbuckle and looks like he's feeling froggy. He jumps and tries to hit a frog splash but Batista rolls over and Styles hits the mat hard. Both superstars are down before Batista starts to rise unhelped to his feet. Batista is up on 1 knee panting and sweating heavily when Styles starts to crawl to the ropes. Batista gets to his feet but is on spaghetti legs. Styles gets to his feet still holding the ropes and Batista now able to stand properly walks over to Styles and Styles hits a knife edge chop and then a hard right hand. Batista replies with a hard right hand to the head of Styles before setting him up for a Batista bomb. Batista lifts him above his head but Styles counters with a hurracarana into the turnbuckle. Batista is slumped sitting against the turnbuckle. Styles goes to the opposite turnbuckle and runs and hit a low dropkick to the face of Batista causing a whiplash and Batista's head hits the steel post behind the turnbuckle. Batista seemingly knocked out gets pulled out of the corner by Styles who pins straight away 1..2.. The referee stops the count due to Batista's foot sitting on the ropes. Styles drags Batista away from the ropes and tries the pin again 1...2... kickout by Batista. Styles gets up clearly frustratwed and argues with the referee who tells Styles to get back to the match. Batista starts to make his way to his feet and Styles comes off the ropes and goes to the other ropes and hits a springboard leg drop onto the back of Batista's head. Batista goes down as Styles poses abit before stomping on Batista before making the pin on Batista 1...2... kickout by Batista. Styles climbs to the top rope and tries to hit a 450 splash onto Batista. He jumps but Batista lifts his legs up and Styles hits his feet. Styles wriths on the floor in pain as Batista lies motionless on the canvas. Batista rolls to the ropes and starts to pull himself up and to his feet. The back of Batista's head is bleeding from when it hit the back of the steel post. Styles start to make his way to his way to his feet. Batista is fully on his feet and staggering around the ring as Styles is still on one knee. Batista waits for Styles to fully get to his feet before hitting a clothesline on Styles. Styles goes to the mat as Batista leans on the ropes groggily. Batista lifts Styles up and rakes Styles eyes across the top rope causing Styles to cry out in agony. The referee starts the 5 count and at 4 Batista breaks the hold before Irish whipping Styles to the ropes and hitting a spinebuster on Styles. Batista gets ready for the Batista bomb shaking the top rope and doing his signature thumbs up thumbs down taunt before setting Styles up for the Batista bomb. He lifts him up and Styles nearly leapfrog's over Batista's head and hitting a standing dropkick to the back of Batista. Batista falls to one knee and Styles comes of the ropes Batista is facing and hits a big boot to the face of Batista. Styles again climbs to the top turnbuckle after 2 disastrous attempts. He jumps and hits a five star frog splash and pins 1...2... kickout by Batista. Styles frustrated makes another pin 1...2 kickout again by Batista. Styles lifts Batista to his feet and lifts him up and sets him up for the Styles clash. Styles hits it and pins Batista 1...2...3

Winner AJ Styles

Styles falls to the ground exhausted as we cut to the back with Jeff Jarrett watching the monitor and getting ready for his match.

Joe walks in and Jarrett just glares at him menacingly.

Jarrett: How the hell did you lose to that, the already washed up slapnut who you destroyed at Smackdown

Samoa Joe: Well it actually wasn't me Jeff. I don't know who it was.

Jarrett: What!

Joe: Well I wanted to ta..

Jarrett: You better hope I don't become chairman or you will be fired from the NWA

Joe: But

Jarrett: No buts now get out of her before I smash this guitar over that head of your SLAPNUT!

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Part 2 is great! Both matches were phenomenal and I really liked the Styles/Batista one... a huge win for Styles eventhough I want Batista to win lol.... The Joe/Cena match is good also and WWE prevails after Cena scores and FU on the Samoan Submission Machine. Now I can't wait for your next post!

The Rated R CMStar

Great job in this second part. I liked Cena winning and even though I was expecting and hoping to Batista to defeat AJ, it was a fact that AJ was winning to even up the score. I didn't like the Cena rap, quick tip, the rhymes on the Cena rap are not followed, are intercalated. But the match writting was excelent, and practically all the rest of not only Part 1 but also Part 2 have been perfect

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Part 3

JBL: Now time now for the grudge match between two half brothers who I have had no pleasure in facing

Michael Cole: Yeah you were made to face the Undertaker in a Last ride match.

JBL: Don't remind me, Okay this match is a buried alive match.

Lillian Garcia: The rules of this match are simple this is no DQ and the winner will be the first person to stuff their opponent into the casket at the end of the ramp and close the lid and bury them Alive

The organ plays as Kane starts to come out. Lillian quickly gets out of the ring as Kane stares at the casket just sits there and the crowd starts to cheer loudly as Kane continues and stands in the ring laughing menacingly . The gong hits as druids make their way to the ramp with torches blowing back and near the crowd. Undertaker appears in the midst of the fog. He starts to walk down the ramp slowly just staring at Kane. He sticks his arms up and lightning hits the caskets as the crowd gets knocked back at the sight. Kane just stands there and continues staring at Taker. Taker climbs into the ring up the steel steps and takes off his gown and hat and rolls the eyes to the the back of the head. The bell gets rung

Undertaker vs Kane in a buried alive match
Taker and Kane move together and stare at each other down trying to make the other back down. Taker throws a hard left hand to the Jaw of Kane. Kane throws a right hand right back and Taker hits a left hand before trying to hit an Irish whip to the turnbuckle. Kane reverses it and Taker hits the turnbuckle hard. Kane goes to run at Taker but Taker explodes out of the corner and hits a clothesline. Kane gets up straight away and they start trading right hand after right hand. This continued till Taker hit a powerslam on Kane. Kane sat up but Taker came of the ropes and hit a big boot to the face of the big red monster. Kane gets up again and Taker goes to hit a right hand but Kane blocks it and hits a open hand chop to the chest of Taker where Taker was burnt by Kane. Taker uncharicteristically was knocked back and he yells out in pain. Kane laughs maniacally as he hits a big boot to the chest of Taker as Taker falls and wriths in pain on the mat. Kane laughs and he lifts his hands and throws them down as flames shoot up from the ring Apron and start to burn as they would in an Inferno match. Kane walks over to Taker and lifts him to his feet Kane grabs Taker by the throat and looks to hit a chokeslam out of the ring and onto the flames. Kane walks Taker over and tries to lift him for the chokeslam but Taker grabs the throat of Kane. Both hold onto the throat hard and squeeze. Both Taker and Kane fall to their knees and roll outside the ring both getting burnt by the flames. Both are lying on the ground the flames still burning on their backs. Officials come out with fire extuinguishers and put out the flames. The match continues as this is not an Inferno match. Both Taker and Kane sit up as the crowd cheers them. They again exchange rights hands and Taker kicks Kane in the midsection. Taker lifts Kane onto his shoulders and walks over and to the announce table. He hits a thunderous last ride onto the table causing the table to literally snap into two pieces. The crowd starts to chant holy shit as Taker leans on the apron waiting for Kane to make it to his feet. Taker leans down and lifts up the actual apron and pulls out a ladder and then a steel chair. Taker picks up the steel chair and waits for Kane to make it to his feet. Kane gets up and Taker slams the chair into the head of Kane. Kane stays on his feet and gets the chair again onto the head from Taker. Kane gets busted open but stays on his feet. Taker drops the chair and picks up the ladder and slams it into the face of Kane who go's over the barricade onto the fans. He gets his legs hung up and Taker climbs onto the Barricade and he hits his leg drop onto the head of Kane further busting open Kane. Kanes legs fall from the barricade and Taker rolls off of Kane and lies on the concrete unmoving. Taker is first to get up and he climbs back over the barricade and Kane gets up and slowly makes his way over the barricade and back onto the announce table. With splinters in their backs they start to trade rights and lefts with Taker getting the best of Kane. Taker goes for a clothesline but Kane hits a clothesline himself. Kanhe goes over and grabs the ladder Taker used earlier and throws it into the ring. Kane sets the ladder up and climbns to the top of the ladder. He stands on the very top of the ladder and jumps once Taker gets to his feet and hits a huge flying clothesline and they both slam into the barricade but suprisingly the barricade doesn't fall. Kane slowly makes his way to his feet his head still pouring out blood. Kane lifts Taker to his feet who is bleeding after the clothesline from the ladder. Kane drops Taker with a stiff european uppercut. Kane lifts Taker and again drops him with a european uppercut. Kane lifts Taker up and now the camera shows the legs of both Taker and Kane where they were both burnt. Kane goes to hit a clothesline but Taker ducks and Kane turns arounds and gets hit with a big boot. Kane's head lands on the steel chair, Taker starts to search beneath the ring and he pulls out another chair and hits a con chair to too the head of Kane causing Kanes head to just droop. Taker puts the chair onto Kane's head and sits it there. He climbs onto the ring apron and walks to the steel turnbuckle. He runs along the apron and hits a huge leg drop onto the steel chair and the head of Kane. Kane wriths in pain as Taker just lies there unmoving on the ground. The referee looks to call for medical attention for both superstars when Taker sits up and gets to his feet. Taker lifts Kane to his feet and pulls him slowly up the entrance ramp. They get to the mound of dirt and Taker lifts Kane onto it and gets onto it himself. Kane sits up and gets to his feet when Taker stands up on the mound. Both start to trade right hands as they move closer to the casket. Taker grabs the throat of Kane and gives him a chokeslam into the casket. Taker stand there preparing to close the casket. Suddenly a druid comes out and hits a spear knocking Taker into the casket and the druid closes the lid and starts to bury them alive.

Winner: Draw

JBL: I can't believe what we are witnessing her Cole it's horrendous this great match where two of my greatest rivals were destroying each other was ruined by that Taker druid

Cole: Admit it John you were just happy to see them buried alive.

JBL: Yerah I was actually Cole.

Cole: Okay while this match and everything is cleared up we are heading to the back to see the new evolution.

Kristal: I'm here with the hunks of the new Evolution, guys how do you feel about tonight.

Triple H: Kristal what type of question is that, Christain and Jericho just went through a money in the bank match, Batista was just beaten by AJ Styles and Cena just went through a hellacious match up and beat the ass hole Samoa Joe, So how do you think we feel.

They walk off towards the ring as Ric Flair comes into view and asks for the microphone from Kristal

Ric Flair: arrogant pricks Wooooooooooooooooooo

JR; King our next match is Jeff Jarrett vs Triple H in a street fight and this is sure to be a slobberknocker

King: This is sure to be a match of the year candidate

Jeff Jarrett vs Triple H

Jarrett makes his way to the ring followed by AJ Styles but not Samoa Joe

HHH comes out followed by Evolution and the McMahons

HHH starts off locking up with Jarrett. They get into a collar and elbow and Jarrett pushes HHH away. HHH clearly underestimating Jarrett gets up as Jarrett smiles. HHH and Jarrett lock up again Jarret goes behind HHH who gives Jarrett an elbow to the gut. Jarrett breaks his grip and hits a right hand to the face of HHH. HHH falls away and Jarrett hits a clothesline. Jarrett hits another clothesline after HHH gets up. Jarrett climbs to the second turnbuckle and hits an unorthodox missile dropkick. Jarrett is energetic when HHH gets up and hits a clothesline on Jarrett who falls to the ground but gets straight back up and gets hit with another clothesline. Jarrett takes a little bit more time but gets to his feet and this time ducks HHH's clothesline attempt. HHH comes running back and Jarrett taking a page out of HHH's book hits an inverted atomic drop. Jarrett hits a kick to the sternum of HHH and comes off the ropes and hits a well executed swinging neckbreaker. Styles slips the guitar in and and Jarrett picks it up and prepares to knock it over the head of Triple H. HHH was slipped his Sledge Hammer by Christain. HHH gets to his feet and goes to hit Jarrett with the sledge hammer but it collides with the guitar busting it up and the Hammer goes flying. HHH kicks Jarrett and hits a quick DDT onto one of the pieces of Jarrett's guitar seveirly splintering his head. Blood starts to drip out from Jarrett's head and HHH calls for a steel chair and is handed one by Cena. HHH waits for Jarrett to get to his feet and when he does he slams the chair against the head of Jarrett. HHH then slams the chair onto the sternum of Jarrett. HHH climbs uncharictaristically climbs to the top turnbuckle and he jumps and he hits a splash onto the chair but Jarrett is not beneath it. HHH wriths in pain as Jarret rolls out of the ring and goes under the ring and he pulls out a couple of tables. Team 3D is shown coming out from the crowd. They get in the ring as does the rest of Evolution and AJ Styles. They start a large brawl in the ring as HHH is still on the ground. Styles climbs to the top turnbuckle and he hits a shooting star press onto all of the Evolution including HHH. Jarrett gets in the ring as he throws in a 4th table. Styles, 3D and Jarrett set up all the tables in all four of the corners Styles picks up his former friend Christain and lies him on one of the four Tables. Styles climbs to the top rope and jumps. Styles hits a huge Frog splash onto Christain. A replay is shown and you can see Christains back get cut when the table broke. Bubba Ray lifts Batista to his feet and pulls him over to a table. Bubba Ray sets up for the Bubba bomb but Batista hits a back body Drop through the table. Batista walks over to AJ Styles and lifts him to his feet and sets him up for a Batista bomb. He lifts him up and gives him a large Batista bomb to the outside of the ring clearly knocking him out. D-Von gets Jericho and lays him on the Table and he climbs to the top rope and hits a huge top rope splash putting Jericho through the table. We flash over to Christain and we see the cut on his back. The referee calls for the EMT's as they make their way to the ring. Their is one table left and Batista and D-Von are Brawling very close to it. Jarrett and HHH are locked in another collar and elbow tie up. HHH hits a quick inverted atomic drop followed by locking in a front face lock. HHH hits a quick DDT and gets out of the ring and he picks up the Sledgehammer he tried to use earlier. When he gets back in the ring Hornswoggle is in their hitting Jarrett with a tiny Shelaleigh. Bubba Ray is on the outside of the ring and he grabs a ladder and a steel chair. He slides the ladder in and then climbs into the ring with the steel chair. Bubba Ray then slams the chair into the skull of HHH. Batista after putting D-Von through the table and picks up the ladder and slams it into the cheek of Bubba Ray and then goes to the outside of the ring and pulls Bubba Ray out with him. Jarrett is pulling himself to HHH and drapes his arm over him as HHH drapes his arm over Jarrett 1...2...3

The referees on the outside of the ring are discussing the outcome with each other and they all tell Lillian something

Lillian Garcia: The result of this match is a draw

The crowd is in shock as Lillian returns to her seat.

Linda McMahon and Dixie Carter make their way to ramp and start to speak.

Linda McMahon: The results of this match are inconclusive. Therefough the chaimanship is in dispute. The board of directors will decide the chairman and it will be announced tomorrow on Raw

Dixie Carter: All the superstars that have interfered in this match will be required to show up on Raw and we will have a five man elimination tag match between Evolution and the TNA superstars.

McMahon and Carter walks to the back as we go backstage

Sorry I have been taking so long It's just I don't start school holiday till the 21st, Raw and Smackdown will be regurly posted from then on

CT Styles

Good job man, just a suggestion putting your matches into paragraphs it makes em easyer to read but awesome shows, good stuff bro

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Best Match: Buried Alive Match, I smell Edge is around somewhere, lol...

Worst Match: n/a

Best Promo: The New Evolutions one

Worst Promo: n/a

Additional Feedback: What an exciting PPV is this! The main event is well done but I really liked the Buried Alive Match! Now I can't wait to see next between Evolution and TNA Superstars!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Hey Leviathan going to have to wait another week still got part 4

The Leviathan

Reaction score
Oh man! It's alright! I am going to post another review! lol... I thougt this is the last one since both matches are great!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Oh thanks just got the multiman matches to go and they should be good by the looks of them so far

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
Well man what your posting is gold! I loved the buried alive match plus Triple H and Jarrett was great. Looking forward to your conclusion soon!

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Part 4 Final conclusion

JR: What an announcement by those two ladies

King: That's right JR, now I definantly can't wait till Raw tommorow

JR: Same here, I've just gotten word that Kristal is with Paul London the money in the bank winner, his partner Brian Kendrick and Ashley

We cut backstage to see Kristal and the superstars standing together

Kristal: Paul earlier tonight we saw you have an incredible win in the money in the bank ladder match outlasting a total of 9 other superstars. How do you feel right now

London: I feel that Kendrick and I are on top of the world right now. We currently hold the tag titles and I just won the MONEY IN THE BANK LADDER MATCH!

Kendrick: We are the best tag team in the world, We are dominant and we will possibly hold all titles on Xplosion, because we are London and Kendrick and we are..

Both: Hooligans

We cut back to the announce table again with JR and Jim Ross

JR: That's right King, they are hooligans. Okay our next match is the raw main event.

King: Yeah that's right we have Bobby Lashley vs Shawn Michaels vs CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy and it starts now.

All the superstars make their way to the ring with a great pop

The referee holds the WWE Title above his head as he calls for the bell. Jeff Hardy early comes off the ropes and hits a flying clothesline on CM Punk. HBK goes for an early superkick on Bobby Lashley but Lashley dodges and hits a modified Samoan drop. Hardy is laying punches onto Punk who is leaning on the turnbuckle. Lashley gives HBK an Irish whip and tries to hit a clothesline. HBK ducks and comes back of the ropes and hits a running knee to the midsection. Hardy tries to Irish whip Punk to the turnbuckle but is reversed and Hardy tries to hits an early whisper in the wind. Punk moves and Hardy lands on HBK. Lashley goes to hit a clothewsline on Punk but Punk dodges and goes for a clothesline of his own. Lashley ducks his head down and hits a large back body drop onto the canvas. HBK and Hardy are fighting on the outside of the ring. Lashley after hitting the back body drop, Runs and jumps over the top rope and lands on both HBK and Hardy. We then see Punk climb up to the top turnbuckle and he waits till the other make their way to their feet and he jumps off and hits a giant crossbody on all superstars in the match. Punk is the first to get up and he slams Lashley's head into the steel post before rolling him into the ring. Punk rolls into the ring himself and stomps on Lashley. Punk comes off the ropes running and jumps over Lashley before jumping and landing a double knee to the sternum of Lashley. Punk comes running off the ropes again but this time gets hit with a large dropsault from Hardy. HBK comes up behind Jeff and taps him on the shoulder. Hardy turns around and gets a big right hand from HBK. Punk is back up and he hits a standing dropkick with split legs hitting both Hardy and HBK. Lashley is up and hits a large clothesline on Punk before coming off both sets off ropes and he hits another clothesline but this time on HBK. He comes off the opposite ropes again looking to hit a clothesline on Hardy. But Hardy ducks the clothesline and hits another dropsault. Hardy is then attacked from behind by Punk who hits a springboard enzuiguri. HBK comesw in and starts trading rights and lefts with Punk as Lashley lifts Hardy to his feet and throws a right hand. Hardy throws a right hand right back, Lashley hits aquick left and hits an Irish whip to the corner. Lashley comes running but Hardy grabs the top ropes and lifts himself up and his legs latch onto the neck of Lashley. Hardy swings around and slams Lashley into a sitting position leaning on the turnbuckle. Hardy moves back into the opposite turnbuckle and he runs in and grabs the top rope and goes up and hits Lashley with two legs to the head. On the other side of the ring, CM Punk has HBK in an arm bar and wrenching on it. Punk breaks the hold and climbs to the second rope. Punk jumps and hits a pin drop sort of to the arm of HBK. Punk lands on HBK's bicep and then steps over HBK's forearm before Punk starts to run on the forearm of HBK. Hardy comes in and his a side effect and landing on HBK's arm. HBK starts to writh in pain as Hardy gets to his feet and he starts to climb to the top rope. Lashley is up and runs over to Hardy who is only on the second rope. Lashley punches Hardy's back and climbs to the second ropes as well. Lashley locks his hands to together around the waist of Hardy and he falls back and hits a second rope german suplex. When falling back Lashley lands hard on HBK. Punk is the only one not on the mat and he makes the pin on Hardy 1...2.. Hardy kicks out. He walks over and makes the pin on Lashley 1... Lashley kicks out. Punk hits the ground and then makes the pin on HBK 1...2... kickout by HBK. Punk punches the mat and lifts Lashley to his feet. Punk lifts Lashley into the GTS position and hits it, Punk makes the pin 1...2... Hardy comes in and breaks up the pin. All superstars are on the ground motionless. HBK spings to his feet but then leans on the ropes and tunes up the band 1..2..3..4..5..6 HBK moves forward and hits sweet chin music on Punk. Hardy is running to the corner and hits a large whisper in the wind on HBK. Lashley is up and hits a large dominator on Hardy. Lashley falls down and lands on Hardy for the pin 1...2... Kickout by Hardy, kickout by Hardy. Lashley is shocked by the kickout. Punk is slowly making his way to the feet. Punk is looking at the way Lashley is posing. Punk walks behind Lashley and waits. Lashley turns around and Punk scoops him up. Punk hits the GTS and makes the pin 1...2...3

Winner CM Punk

CM Punk is given the title and Beth Phoenix comes out and celebrates with Punk as we cut backstage to see MVP in the interview area. He is holding a microphone and there is noone around him.

MVP: Everybody in this arena, Hell everyone in this country knows who I am. I am the highest paid superstar in Smackdown history. I am Half Man Half Amazing I am the MVP of Smackdown, a former 2 time US Champion. A former tag champion. I have faced some of the best in the business and won. I have been through an Inferno match with Kane and tonight I will become the first NWA World heavtyweight champion.

MVP drops the mic as his music starts to play in the arena.

JBL: Here comes the next Champ, my man MVP.

Cole: My money's on Hardy to win this match

MVP comes out through his tunnel and does his usual pose. The pyro goes off behind him as Lillian announces. MVP walks cockily to the ring and slides in and poses. Matt Hardy comes out and looks around the crowd. He walks to the ring soaking up the atmosphere. He slides into the ring and hops onto the ropes holding the V1 symbol in the air. Edge comes out to Metalmalingus aqs the smoke comes out as Edge appears with the title around his waist. He walks slowly to the ring cockily smiling. The referee holds the title up as he calls for the bell.

MVP vs Edge vs Matt Hardy
They all look around at each other before Edge and MVP go together and talk for a little bit before going to hit a double clothesline on Hardy. Hardy ducks and runs and hits a double clothesline on both MVP and Edge. MVP gets straight back up as Edge rolls out of the ring. Hardy goes to hit a shoulder block on Hardy and he hits it before hitting another on Hardy after he got straight back up. MVP goes to come off thye ropes but Edge pulls him out of the ring and starts to punch him unmercifully. Edge throws MVP into the steel steps before rolling him into the ring and Edge rolls in to ring only to get a side effect from Hardy. MVP gets lifted to his feet by Hardy and he gets an Irish whip into the corner and Hardy comes in with a clothesline bulldog combination.. Hardy makes the pin on MVP 1... Kickout by Hardy who gets up and is hit with a heap of punches from Edge. Edge comes off the ropes and gives a stumbling Hardy a clothesline. Hardy is down while Edge poses for the spear. MVp gets to his feet and is hit by a spear, but before Edge could pin him he rolled out of the ring. Hardy is up and he clotheslines Edge before climbing to the second rope. He does a scream before raising his hands. MVP comes over and pushes Matt down causing him to fall on to Edge. MVP slides in and lifts Edge to his feet. MVP kicks Edge in the midsection and gets him in a front face lock and drives Edge's head into the mat. MVP taunts abit before driving his elbow into the midsection of Edge. He goes to do the same on Hardy but Hardy springs up and gets the roll up pin 1...2. Kickout by MVP. Both superstars get to their feet and start exchanging blows. Edge gets up and stumbles abit before starting to punh Hardy who starts to back away from 2 people punching him. Matt is pushed back into the turnbuckle by MVP and Edge. Edge goes back to the opposite turnbuckle and crouches for the spear. MVP is punching Hardy and when he turns around to call Edge he gets hit with another spear driving him into Hardy. Both bodies collapse to the mat as Edge poses and taps the side of his head. Edge then rolls out of the ring and picks up a chair and then another. As this match is no DQ he throws the chairs under the bottom rope and rolls in himself. He position one chair in the middle of the ring and hold onto the other. He drags
Hardy onto one of the chairs and lifts the other above his head Edge goes to slam the other down onto the head of Hardy for the con chair to but Hardy moves and Edge connects with the chair. Edge drops the chair from the vibration but then immdiatly picks it up again. He looks around for Hardy but Hardy had rolled out of the ring. He hits the midsection of MVP before dragging MVP onto the other steel chair and positioning his head on it. Edge lifts the chair above his head and he slams the chair onto the head of MVP who starts to bleed from the mouth as he has spasms. Hardy comes in the ring with a ladder and hits Edge over the back of the head of Edge who lands hard on the mat. Hardy sets up the ladder in the middle of the ring. Hardy then grabs one of the steel chairs and puts it on the throat of Edge. Hardy climbs the ladder to the top Rung. He jumps off and hits the Hardy leg drop. All three competitors are on the mat as Hardy drapes his arm over Edge for the pin 1...2...3

Winner: Matt Hardy

The title is laid over Hardy's body as the ref holds up his arm. Jeff runs down to the ring and lifts Hardy to his feet and holds his arm up with the other arm holding the title. Streamers and ribbon come down as both Hardy's celebrate.

Michael Cole:What A wrestlemania moment, both Hardy's celebrating Mat's win, classic. Ok we leave you tonight with a video recap Good night everyone.

The video recap is shown and then the new NWA logo goes across the screen

showpost.php

MRC

Reaction score
BM: Matt Hardy vs. MVP vs. Edge
WM: N/A
BA: MVP Pre-Match
WA: N/A
AC: Well written all around looking forward to the next show!!!!!!

Make sure you check out RWA's debut of Saturday Night Shine December 29th!!!!!!!!!!!