• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Undergoing Releases

Cwalker

No recollection of Orton ever winning that belt :lol makes sense tho, I started watching WWE again like 2 weeks before that Mania
It was a super short run.

Made Orton a Grand Slam Champion.

I just remember the finish of Roode going for a Blockbuster and Orton catching him with the RKO

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
It's a bit unfair Cameron got over in nxt n got 0 chances on the main roster while a guy like Karrion Kross gets chance after chance despite being so cold he gets sent back down to nxt. Probably costing way more than Cameron since u have to pay for his wife to look pretty too to ever sign him anywhere.

Not that Kross deserves to be canned but I ya I think it's wack

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
It's a bit unfair Cameron got over in nxt n got 0 chances on the main roster while a guy like Karrion Kross gets chance after chance despite being so cold he gets sent back down to nxt. Probably costing way more than Cameron since u have to pay for his wife to look pretty too to ever sign him anywhere.

Not that Kross deserves to be canned but I ya I think it's wack
Grimes gimmick kind of died after Ted left. LA Knight stuff was as over as I think it was going to be. I would of thought Grimes with Happy Corbin could of been a thing.

Kross is fine but I think it's more vince booking absolutely killed no pun intended any steam Kross had. His debut in NXT was bad ass tho him choking the shit out of Tommaso.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
I think it's a heavy flaw with the NXT system that those who become "over" struggle to resonate with the mainstream audience of Raw and SD. Maybe it gets better under the new regime (you'd hope) but yeah, the track record isn't that great. Grimes lost traction when drafted and never got a good chance to make that happen either, so it's on booking too.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
at least its been getting better with Shawn and Hunter fully at the helm of each show. Cameron was still in that transition period so I assume that's another factor as to why he fell through the cracks

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Yeah. Tiffany has been an absolute stand out, and Bron has been featured wonderfully. You'd think with more callups like Carmelo & Ilja the same will happen. Just small little improvements that they've done.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
at least its been getting better with Shawn and Hunter fully at the helm of each show. Cameron was still in that transition period so I assume that's another factor as to why he fell through the cracks

I kind of assume the weeks (or months idr) he wasn't on either NXT or debuted on the main roster which was right around Mania last year was bc that was that weird transition with the sale and whether Vince was or wasn't changing shit again. Don't think it changes that HHH didn't have plans for him now still but his initial debut could a been better who knows

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I kind of assume the weeks (or months idr) he wasn't on either NXT or debuted on the main roster which was right around Mania last year was bc that was that weird transition with the sale and whether Vince was or wasn't changing shit again. Don't think it changes that HHH didn't have plans for him now still but his initial debut could a been better who knows
yeah and I think with the cuts weve seen were gonna get more of ''this was a guy vince liked but hunter sees nothing in or has no plans for'' which is unfortunate but like every other booker, hunter gonna have his guys. Just sucks this guy is not because I feel like Shawn liked him.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
I mean Grimes was there in black n gold era. He was there during covid too.