• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Worlds Collide 2020 Discussion Thread

Chris

Dreams are Endless
20191220_WorldsCollide_UAIperium--bfe14f0d344a4a700aa371c6273615aa.jpg

Undisputed ERA vs. Imperium (Eight-Man Tag Team Match)

20200109_WorldsCollide_RheaStorm_logo--ad8c7c343ba74ecfd574433d9379c373.jpg

NXT Women’s Champion Rhea Ripley vs. Toni Storm

20200109_WorldsCollide_FinnIlja_logo--d0c8dd003e35c3035c16962c9e29d7aa.jpg

Finn Bálor vs. Ilja Dragunov

20200115_WorldsCollide_garzaSwerve--dbea5807b7e31acab7d8b0e2b1d3d262.jpg

NXT Cruiserweight Champion Angel Garza vs. Isaiah "Swerve" Scott vs. Jordan Devlin vs. Travis Banks (Fatal 4-Way Match)

20200115_WorldsCollide_GarganoTomassoMountain--212e4bb319a2f7d30a2d402589e2b63e.jpg

#DIY vs. Moustache Mountain

20200121_WorldsCollide_YimLeeRay--0ea3b924721925fbab3ba41feb1eec86.jpg

Mia Yim vs. Kay Lee Ray (Pre-Show Match)

Last edited:

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Not 100% how I feel about this show. Like I said in the NXT thread last night, NXT Survivor Series basically with the two NXT Brands going at it. This show will be happening pretty much two months removed from that, where in fact some of these guys worked that show. All four of damn TUE did. But maybe I guess it won't be Elimination, so only difference.

Matches should still be amazing tho, so I can probably over look it being Survivor Series Lite

Unless I'm totally wrong and all the matches aren't going to be NXT vs NXT UK

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Yeah I'm not really feeling this. I'm sure we'll get some great matches so that'll be fun, but this is taking the place of a TakeOver, and I doubt it'll end up being better than that. At least we got an NXT UK TakeOver this next month too.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
I'm so behind on NXT UK that I'll go in blind. All I know is I think my girl Toni has a match so that will make it worth watching.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Finn/Dragunov added along with Ripley/Storm which has the potential to be a champion vs champion match if Toni wins tomorrow at the UK TakeOver.

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Yeah in the past WWE failed to really gain any interest in World's Collide, but this could be Show of the Year Nominee potential no doubt. DIY vs Moustache Mountain, Toni vs Rhea, UE vs Imperium, Balor vs Ilja, and the CW Title on the line boy get your Popcorn ready this is going be amazing to watch.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Added KLR/Mia Yim to the pre-show. Kinda surprised they're even doing a pre-show match but I guess those are gonna become common at NXT shows now, fine by me.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
So the cruiserweight match has been finalized, but WWE hasn't updated the graphic :TI: Jordan Devlin and Travis Banks from NXT UK are the final two. I see Garza retaining regardless, but I wouldn't be opposed to Swerve or Devlin winning. Banks ain't bad, but he's pretty bland to me. He'll probably benefit this match, but he shouldn't win it at all. Would have preferred Ligero get this over Banks tbh.