• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WWE Wrestlefest coming to Steam this Summer!

jax_the_ax

WWE Wrestlefest!

About the Game

The WWE arcade game fans have cherished for decades is back and better than ever! WWE WrestleFest delivers classic WWE action in 2-D! The faithfully recreated experience is complete with current day WWE Superstars like John Cena and Randy Orton, as well as iconic WWE Legends like Jake “The Snake†Roberts and “Macho Man†Randy Savage, all poised to compete in a variety of popular match types within several well-known arenas. In WWE WrestleFest, players may also challenge themselves to win a series of championships on the Road to WrestleMania and engage in multiplayer action.
Key features:

Legendary Roster – Compete with a roster of current WWE Superstars and popular WWE Legends, including John Cena, The Rock, Randy Orton, “Stone Cold†Steve Austin, The Undertaker, Jake “The Snake†Roberts, Rey Mysterio and “Macho Man†Randy Savage!
Renowned Arenas – Experience arcade-style WWE action in the world’s most famous arenas, including Raw, SmackDown, WrestleMania, Royal Rumble and Saturday Night’s Main Event.
Classic Match Types – Take on opponents in a variety of the most popular match types in WWE history, including Royal Rumble, Steel Cage, Gauntlet, Tag Team and more!
Road To Wrestlemania – Select a WWE Superstar or Legend and compete in a series of challenges to win five different WWE championships.
Multiplayer Madness – Enjoy the WrestleFest experience with others by issuing challenges and competing against anyone in the world!

I'm no doubt going to get this.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
So it's the same concept as WWE All Stars, only with crappy graphics?

Sorry, not interested.

jax_the_ax

[video=youtube_share;uO529MYnous]http://youtu.be/uO529MYnous?t=1m52s[/video]

Clearly you've never played the original which was the shit back in the day.

Rumor has it that it's also coming out XBLA and PSN.

Last edited:

CaptainxBumout

This game is already out for the iPad. It's shit. Really lackluster animations and poor mechanics but I guess when there's only two buttons it's a given. Everything about the matches are repetitive. More than half of the match is grappling animations. Not sure how this will play on steam but it's lackluster on the iPad.

IA-SteveB

I played it on an iPod Touch and it was kind of disappointing. I played the lite free version, so I could see if it was decent before buying.