Wwe_2damax

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

thanks by the way i will pm you in a sec with a proposal lol

danman

Reaction score
i hope you guys like my partners work smackdown should be up by the end of tomorrow.

i also have big plans for it. i am not as experienced as my partner as i have just started watching wrestling not that long ago. but my best friend for many years (dx_3:16) had shown me to this site and than is showing me step by step and helping me with the btb.

so yeah guys stay tuned.

Evil Austin

SMACK DOWN SPOILER FOR END OF TOMORROW
*WHO WILL THE GENERAL MANAGER BE ?
*WHO OR WHAT WILL BE IN CHARGE THAN WILL EVERYONE JUST RUN AROUND DOING WHAT THEY FEEL LIKE ?
*WHO WILL THE CHAMPIONS BE ?

STAY TUNED FOR SMACK DOWN COMING TO A POST NEAR YOU LOL

danman

Reaction score
I Added Picks To The First Page

danman

Reaction score
Smackdown.jpg

Show opens (smackdown) with Edge in the ring saying that he should be the general manager of the show.

Edge : I am the rated r superstar and i will be the general manager of smackdown wheather you like it or not.

Edge : Now will someoene please come down here to award me, edge the general managers spot.

John Cena's music hits as he makes his way towards the ring.

Tazz: Why cena?

Cole: Maybe cena wants to be gm ?

Edge : Why are you here?

Cena: I am here because if anyone on the roster deserves to be general manager its me if you think that you deserve the spot to lead smackdown your wrong.

Edge: Do you want to fight for it ?

(they lock eyes)

HBK;s music htis as he makes his way to the ring.

HBK : Hey whats the hold up your not going to start the show without me, the heart break kid shawn michaels, the icon, the showstoppa the back to back royal rumble winner and the former commissioner of Monday night raw.

Edge: well, this chi not raw this is Friday night smackdown ... MY SHOW.

Cena: Would someone please come out here so we can settle this ?

Everyone is looking at the tron.

(*Pause*) (*pause*)

(car crash hugest pop ever) (foley's music hits)

Crowd goes wild.

Mick foley gets into the ring and begins to speak.

Mick : (raises his arm to the crowd), WEll its goodf to be heere (getting a cheap pop in that crowd place) and tonight, we will settle the general managers spot.

Edge: IT s me!

HBK: No its the show stoppa

Cena: Its me

Mick: Your all wrong its ................................................................... ME!

(crowd is stunned)

Tazz: Foley gm ?! WHAT

Foley: Thats right i am the general manager and well have a nice day (walks off)

As everyone leaves they get ready for the oppening contest -

MATCH 1 - LONDRICK VS CHRISTION CAGE AND TYSON TOMKO (TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS)

once all four men are in the ring the match starts.

brian kendrick is throwing right hands at cage but cage has than kneed him in the gut and than thrown him at him corner and got the tag. Tomko slams him and than goes fro the pin cover. He obviously does not get the win so easily. Tomko throws him at the ropes and than clostlines him hard, brian is looking for a tag but paul london is not close enough.
Tomko drags him back to his corner and than goes up to the top rope and than drops a knee at his head. He than lifts him up for a quick tag and is holding him while cage punches him.

cage than ddt's him and goes for the pin cover he does not get the win but picks him up and shows him to his corner pointing at him and saying your not going to win and your not going to get a tag. Brian than elbows him in the gut and runs at paul london and gets the tag cage is now backing off but london geos at knocks him down than knocks tomko down out of his corner and than goes up to the top rope for the whisper in the wind like move and hits it he goes for the pin but tomko kicks him in the back of the head to break it up, Brian kendrick runs and knocks down tonko and than london goes up to the top rope for the 450 splash but cage had moved slightly out of the way.he than lifted him up for the impaller DDT and hit it . He goes for the pin and gets the win.

Tony Chimmel : Anyd the new wwe tag team champions, Christion and tyson tomko.

(They hold their titles for a bit than walk off)

Backstage in gm foley's office - Edge walks in and begins to speak,

Edge : You screwed me out of a gm spot now atleast hand me now the whc championship.

Foley: Your going to have to earn it just like everyone else

(edge storms out)

Foley: That gives me an idea for the main event why (talking to audience) dont we have a gaunlet match 2 people start and the winner stays and versus the next guy until the show ends ?

Crowd cheeres.

Match - 2 CM punk vs Booker T

(this match has been going on for about ten minutes and i just write the last moments of it)
Cm punk thows him at the turn buckle and than runs and tries to hit the knee to the face thing that he does and than booker pushes him off he rolles back and than booker runs and hits the scizzor kick he geos for the spinnerooni and by the time he finishes punk is back on his feet and lifts him up for the GTS booker than pikes himin the eye and geos back to his feet and kicks him in the gut he goes to the ropes for another scizzor kick but punk ducked out of the way and than nothern lights suplexed him.

He gets only a two count. Booker than hits the book end and than starts choking him, he has to break it up by the count of five so he lets go at four and a half.
he than walks off and out of the ring, deciding that that was enough for tonight and does not want to vs him. He walks away leaving punk to win by count out.

Winner Cm Punk by Count out

Match - 3 MVP vs Rick Flair

Rick flair wins via - figure four leg lock

IN the ring foley is there making the gaunlet match he explains the rules that two people start and there are five people all togethor leaving that to be four matches in one and the winner stays and moves on to the next compettitor. And the last person in the ring after the fourth match is crowned at the end of the show the world heaviweight champion.

Cole: That must suck to be number on and two.
Tazz: Oh... yeah

Batista's music hits as he makes his way to the ring as he is number one.

Batista come on who is number two ?

Randy orton's music hits and he makes his way to the ring.

Batista knocks him down with a huge clostline. Batista throws him at the turnbuckle and than shoulder tackles him a few times. and than throws him imphaticly at the other turnbuckle diagonaly opposite him. and randy is down for the moment batista is going for the batista bomb and hits it but randy kicks out, Batista is going for a spear but randy moves out fo the way and than quickly turns around adn rko's him out of no where. Batista kicks out and than randy goes for the RKO again but than batista throws him back down on the canvas and when randy is back up he spears him and geos for the pin but randy kicks out.

Batista goesf or the batsita bomb again but randy blocks it into a back drop and than goes and throws him at the ropes and when he comes back he does a back breaker. He goes for the pin but only a two count.

rand yhits the RKO after about ten more minutes and than gets the win . Randy moves on to the next stage were he waits for next oppenent.

Randy is waiting on his next opponent (edge's music hits and he runs down to the irng.)

Edge and randy are throwing right hands and than edge knocks down the tired randy orton after his long match with batista, Edge than goes for the spear but randy kicks him inthe head and edge gets knocked back. Randy clostlines him and than goes for the pin so he can move onto the next round but edge kicks out.

Randy is in position for the RKO but edge throws him back onto back on ground thing . and than lifts him up for the ddt and htis that.
Orton is down for the moment and edge is going for the spear but randy ducks out of the ring out under the ropes. Edge goes out after him and throws him back in and than at the turnbuckle and than hits the supeplex. off the top rope and both men are down centre of the ring.

The reff starts to count and than edge is the first one to get onto his feet. Edge lifts him up and than dropkicks him. He than goes for the spear and hits it he geos for the pin and get the win. Randy is eliminated and edge moves on to the next round.

Edge (hurry up who is it ?)

(HBK's music hits and he makes his way to the ring)

crowd goes wild.

Shawn is throwing right hands with the groggy edge adn than knocks him down adn goes for the atomic drop and is tuning up the band. Edge ducks out of the sweet chin music and than spears shawn but does not get the three count. randy orton is back in the ring and hits edge with a steal chair because he is really pissed off.

Mick foley's mmusic hits and he makes his way to the ring - he says that shawn did win by DQ but edge does deserve better so next week it will be edge vs randy orton in a falls count anywhere match.

Now bring on the last guy.

Crowd goes wild as the lights go out and the gong hits twice and when the lights are back on taker is in the ring and tombstones shawn michaels for the win.

as the show goes off the air undertaker the WHC champion is in the ring with the kneeling thing he does.

Quick results -

New tag team champions - christion cage and tysom tomko beat paul london and brain kendrick
CM punk beats booker T
RIck flair beats MVP
(gaunlet - randy orton beats batista, edge beats randy orton, shawn michaels beats edge and shawn michaels looses to the undertaker)

(hope you guys liked it, it was my first show i ever did. i am still new to wrestling and i had help with ideas from my partner DX_3:16 and he did most of it with the opening promo. smackdown will slowly get better and better as i learn the tricks and the trade of making the btb.)

danman

Reaction score
smackdown is up comments please.

wwerko619

Reaction score
BM: Gauntlet match up
WM: CM Punk .vs. Booker T ( wayyy to short for a debut show )
BP: Edge,Cena,Foley and HBK at the beginning.
WP: I dont think there is never a worst promo.....so n/a

Great show, actually, it was pretty good for a start. Reading it was easy, cause its short, but hey, short is cool. Raw should be good, and im looking forward to the next show. All of my advice is make your matches longer, then it would be an A...but the rating is in from me, and you get a 8/10....nice work danman.

Evil Austin

daman is with me here he is at my house and we are logging in and out between each other and to wwerko619 he says thank you

MRC

Reaction score
BM- Tag Titles
WM- MVP-Flair (needs detail at least a little)
BA- Foley annouced as GM
WA-N/a
AC- Just add a little more detail around the matches
but otherwise a decent show
6.5/10

wwerko619

Reaction score
Lol, your welcome danman. The show wasnt bad at all, ive seen wayyyyyy worse, and this was awesome.

Evil Austin

lol who is worse lol i mean i want to laugh at some stuff

wwerko619

Reaction score
Ok, here is what their MAIN EVENT AT WRESTLEMANIA looked like:

Shawn Michaels comes in.
Great Khali comes in.

match 1:
khali .vs. hbk

Winner: HBK by pinfal, 40:56

HBK celebrates in the ring, as wrestlemania goes off air...

ROFL!