Xbox 360 Free Games

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Xbox 360 is giving out free games now? Cute. It's like every single move they make at this point is trying to counter something Sony already does in a losing attempt to regain market share that they're losing VERY fast.

cool story. A++

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
It's okay, I used to be all on defense when I owned a 360 and people would tell me about how shitty they were. I only bought one of them because in '08 the PS3 was still $600. Now that the price difference is out of the way, it boggles my mind why anyone would buy a hunk of shit that charges you to play online and costs $8 to produce.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
It's okay, I used to be all on defense when I owned a 360 and people would tell me about how shitty they were. I only bought one of them because in '08 the PS3 was still $600. Now that the price difference is out of the way, it boggles my mind why anyone would buy a hunk of shit that charges you to play online and costs $8 to produce.

Because i prefer the games and dont mind 5 whopping dollars a month. I piss $5. If you want to get technical the Wii won the battle and apparently must be the most powerful on the market, considering units and games sold. Just because you have a preference on a system, and apparently have a huge concern with shelling out a mcMeal once a month to microsoft, doesnt make their system not worth it. I'm into the xbox one for more of the entertainment reasons, and when a 2nd gen xboxone comes out ill turn that into an eumlating machine and mod it. It'll be worth it to me. Congrats on wanting ps4, im not huge on their exclusives outside of MLB the show.

Reactions: RoyalRaven

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'm happy you piss $5. That sounds painful. Get that checked out by a doctor or something, pal.

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
I'm just sayin'.... I would shit $5 a month. That doesn't sound too bad. It doesn't sound great, but it sounds better than coinage or paper exiting my urethra.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
How much GB does it require to download Halo 3?

About 6GB to 8GB.
Also, there will be like 2-3 free DLC Map packs at the time for the game.

Edit: What I meant to say is, buy a USB bro and download it onto that.

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
Danny, Britta, Shadoxcity, Xanth, DKFJ, Farooq, Jonathan, Adam, or anyone willing to play download Halo 3 on the October 15th? when it's free. We'll play campaign, multiplayer, custom games or ect.

I have a 320 GB harddrive. ^_^

Slim? Or you get an Xbox of a certain edition like Cod, Gears of War?

CMPuLs3

Reaction score

Ironic since Sony has been playing catch up since the original Xbox.

Microsoft inovates; Sony updates.

Shadie T

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
chrishero
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
elgenerico
Favorite Wrestler
claudiocastagnoli
Favorite Wrestler
joeyryan
Danny, Britta, Shadoxcity, Xanth, DKFJ, Farooq, Jonathan, Adam, or anyone willing to play download Halo 3 on the October 15th? when it's free. We'll play campaign, multiplayer, custom games or ect.

I'm down. Love me some Halo

deathclaw4721

The Showoff
Reaction score

Slim.

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Ironic since Sony has been playing catch up since the N64.

Nintendo inovates; Sony updates.

Fixed that for you, because the only real advancement in gaming Microsoft has done is that it popularized online gaming. Nintendo actually did the leg work, Rumble, analog, Disc Based Games, Motion Controls.

Even if you look at it, No in house Microsoft made game can come close to anything Nintendo has ever made, sales wise thats a fact.

Also Count me in for some Halo 3, GT is RiotRaven.

Reactions: Ovaldinho

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
less than 4 days before halo 3. Anyone going to relive that shit game when it comes out?