Xbox One or PS4?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Which Will You Be Buying

• PS4

Votes: 28 77.8%
  • Xbox One

Votes: 8 22.2%

• Total voters

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
probably in about a week or so when i sell my good 360 (gonna use my busted ass one until getting xboxone. I will look into it, for sure.
Actually, you utilize the emulators well. You probably wouldn't see much interest in it besides the fact it would save you 30 seconds of downloading time?

Super Saiyan Goku

Reaction score
Xbox One. Looking to get into competitive CoD and that's the console you need for it (that and 360, though I'm not sure when they switch). That and the fact Titan Fall looks like it'll be amazing, and the other Xbox One exclusive games look so much better than the PS4 ones.
Told u people hate xbow this prove it u lose crayo!

Reactions: Danielson

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
I've never had a big video game console before, so I'm still looking into which one I'll want to get. It seems like both are good systems so I couldn't go wrong either way.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I've never had a big video game console before, so I'm still looking into which one I'll want to get. It seems like both are good systems so I couldn't go wrong either way.
You could get an xbox one and then not be able to PLAY with me, that's one way to go wrong :obama:

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
You could get an xbox one and then not be able to PLAY with me, that's one way to go wrong :obama:

:true: I might actually get the PS3 once the new systems come out so I can get a good deal and be able to play with others that have the Playstation. Later on once the prices go down I can get one of the new systems.

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
I'm a tad torn on what to get,all of my irl friends are getting a PS4,but, most of you are getting the Xbone.
I like the exclusives that PlayStation offers like Destiny,and Infamous,but I've always been an Xbox guy. I'm so torn atm.:annoyed-85:

Last edited:

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
:true: I might actually get the PS3 once the new systems come out so I can get a good deal and be able to play with others that have the Playstation. Later on once the prices go down I can get one of the new systems.
I think it'd be better to just spend the extra 100 to 150 for the new system, but do what you think is best of course :obama:

Reaction score
Curious to why you think it's a better product. Being lower in price doesn't make it a better product imo.

What else does it have? I guess the specs are slightly better, but nobody knows if that will make ANY difference to gameplay until it's out (suggestions are is that it won't, or that it won't to the point of anyone noticing it). Also, no one can say what product is better until both of them are out.

Xbox One has definitely won the GAMES as the exclusives are just so much better, but the price and no original fuck ups (unlike Microsoft) show that PS4 has won the gamers. But I've seen nothing innovative from Sony with the PS4; it just reminds me of the PS3 but with better specs and finally a better UI. At least Microsoft has tried to make the NEXT GEN console just that - next generation. It had to remove some of those features due to complainers, but it feels much more different than the previous Xbox 360.

But yeah, why do you think the PS4 is a better product?

The specs aren't slightly better, a lot more actually but yah we'll have to wait until both are released and see the comparision.

No, it has not won the exclusives lol. Just because you like all their exclusives doesn't mean it's better and has won over.. Maybe, I like all the PS4 exclusives as well and I think it's better and it won over... You do realize that almost every features Xbox One has are the ones that PS4 has as well and even some newer ones with better specs and lower price. Xbox One is more focused on being entertainment device rather than gaming, also nicknamed as the cable box. Look at the comparision of PS3 and PS4. Here are some new innovative features of PS4:
- The new specs (Processor, GPU, Memory, etc.)
- Cloud gaming services (Coming in 2014)
- Backward Compatiity (will work with cloud services)
- You can buy a game from smartphone anywhere in the world, your PS4 will wake up, download the game, and go to sleep after game it's downloaded.
- Play game while downloading
- Remote play with PS Vita
- Second screen with your iPhone/Android
- Connected User interface
- Easier to record, edit, and share videos
- A way better dualshock controller with many new features/upgrades

I have literally NO care in the world for indie games that my brother would enjoy.
Minecraft was an indie game. I'm pretty sure you play that also. People actually even buy Xbox 360 because of Minecraft. Indie games are very important because you never know when another game could get released and go big like Minecraft did and if it did go big, expect it being exclusive to PS4 only. So, repect the indies.

Last edited:

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
Xbox One is more focused on being entertainment device rather than gaming, also nicknamed as the cable box.

this circlejerk again

dedicated servers for multiplayer games debunks that immediately

if you think ps4 isnt aiming for the entertainment market too, you're a fucking blueberry

plus all that shit you listed Xbox One does except for the remote play which a lot of people won't even take advantage of i.e the wii u gamepad that no one uses to play their games on

also minecraft was way past the "indie" stage in terms of users at the point that Microsoft picked it up, the fan base was absolutely massive

Octodad on the PS4 is not going to make people buy it

stop getting your outdated opinions from kotaku & ign's comment sections