Kayfabe You call that Dancing with a Star?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

The Artiste
Reaction score
*The lights go out, a quiet hum sits over the audience. When suddenly a spotlight shines on one side of the stage revealing Luis Alvarado dressed as a Matador with a rose in his mouth. Another spotlight beams down from the heavens on the other side of the stage revealing Janitor Caleb who is dressed like a bull. Luis begins dancing towards the center as Caleb does the same. They meet back to back which causes the lights to go out, silence for a moment as a microphone descends from the rafters in a red and green light. It gently falls into the hands of Luis who puts it to his mouth*
Luis Alvarado: Andale!

*At that moment Caleb reaches into his suit and pulls out castanets and begins clapping them to the beat of the music. The dancing duo makes their way down the ramp dancing their hearts out. Spins, twirls you name it they're doing it, the two finally make to the ring. Luis stands on one set of stairs as Caleb dances over to the other set. They look at the crowd and bow before dancing their way up the stairs and meeting each other on the apron.*

Luis Alvarado: This is working pretty well. How did you learn to dance like this?
*Luis says as he continues to gyrate his hips*
Janitor Caleb: House arrest gives you lots of free time.
*Caleb says as he kicks out his feet*
Luis Alvarado: Makes sense
*They enter the ring in a strange dancing motion. Once in the ring, they again go back to back*
Luis Alvarado: Are you ready for the big move?
Janitor Caleb: Yup.

*Luis breaks off and begins running the ropes as Caleb continues to dance. With each bounce off the ropes, the faster he gets. After a bit, Luis shouts*
Luis Alvarado: Ready?
Janitor Caleb: I told you I was re-
*Caleb was not ready, because as soon as he turned towards Luis. Luis was right in front of him and they collided head-on like a spectacular car crash. The rose shoots from Luis's mouth and lands somewhere in the crowd, an audible faint can be heard. Both of the men lay on the floor for a few seconds. After which a groggy Luis rises to his feet*

Luis Alvarado: Caleb, you alright?
*Luis signals for the music to stop playing*
Janitor Caleb: Yeah, I think I'm alright
*Luis reaches his hand towards Caleb and lifts him to his feet*
Luis Alvarado: Good, that's good. So now that I know you're alright, please explain to me how you were ready?!?!
Janitor Caleb: How's it my fault you were going faster than we practiced.
*The two argue for quite some time and for some reason they have a spotlight on them*

Luis Alvarado: Look, I can see we're both at fault here, you more than I of course.
*Caleb sneers at Luis*
Luis Alvarado: What we did tonight is better than anything that "Korean Infection" could come up with.
*Luis puts his arm around Caleb*
Luis Alvarado: So what do you say we go indulge in Margaritas and drink the bruises away?
Janitor Caleb: I'm more of a beer guy. Also,
*Caleb points to his ankle*
Janitor Caleb: Still under house arrest
*Luis removes his arm from around Caleb*
Luis Alvarado: I guess I'll go with Vanessa then.
*The duo make their way to the back*

Status
Not open for further replies.