• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zamil Zalik

Sam

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Name: Zamil Zalik
Nickname: "Freedom Fighter"
Alignment (Face, Heel, or Tweener): Heel
Hometown (Billed From): Detroit, Michigan
Height: 6'4
Weight: 255lbs
Sample Pic (Preferably a real wrestler):
michael-tarver.jpg

Gimmick Description: An angry Black Militant with ties to the New Black Panther Party. Victim of racism through his life, being looked over in work places, being turned down contracts, perhaps not because he is black, but he perceives it as so. Angry with those of the African American people who will 'stand for white domination' and looks to change this.

Entrance Theme: 'Black Vikings' by Immortal Technique
Entrance Description: Zamil Zalik walks out from behind the curtain along with his manager/attorney who is waving the flag which reads 'Black Power' both men make their ways down to the ring with little interaction with the crowd. Both men enter the ring and as Jamal Jones waves the flag behind him, Zamil Zalik raises a single fist in the air in the 'black power' pose as the crowd boo heavily.
In Ring Styles (Technician, High Flyer, Brawler, Hardcore, etc...): Technical

Top Twenty Mosted Used Moves:

Swinging Neckbreaker
Spinning Wheel Kick
Diving Crossbody
Missile Dropkick
German Suplex
Tiger Suplex
Tiger Bomb
Tornado DDT
Powerbomb
Liger Kick
Superkick
Shoulder Block
Enzuigiri
Short Arm Clothesline
STF
Cross Armbreaker
Dragon Sleeper
Buffallo Sleeper
Sambo Suplex
Spinning Back Fist

Two Signature Moves:

Gutwrench Suplex
Stretch Muffler

Two Finishing Moves:

The Gore - Black Panther Pounce
Double Arm DDT with roll-through Butterfly Stretch

Sample RP (Doesn't have to be long.):

We go backstage where Zamil Zalik is waiting to be interviewed it seems, he waits but the interviewer does not show, this makes him angry and he takes things into his own hands.

Zamil Zalik: You see this?, I have been standing here waiting for an interview for over twenty minutes now and the interviewer has yet to show face. This is an example of the racism I face in my work-place here even in the ACW. Let me ask you all at home a question, when have you see a man of colour make a name for himself in this company?. I'll tell you when, never. This is because of the prejudice not only of the office and the 'boys' in the locker room, but also because of the audience out there and at home don't want to see a black man like me succeed. They don't want their kids seeing a black man succeed. You doubt me?, ask yourselves a question if you will, what colour of skin does the world's fastest runner have?, he's a black man, the world's best pound-for-pound boxer Floyd Mayweather?, black man, the world's best pound-for-pound MMA fighter, Anderson Silva, black man. Now do you see the recurring theme here?, in every form of athletic competition, the black man has the white man beat. And that's why I don't get the opportunities I deserve. They fear that an intelligent, enlightened black man like myself can make it to the top of their company. Well they can fear all they want because I'm done dancing to the white man's tune... from now on?, I'm taking action. I'm fighting the powers that be and I'm making a name for myself as the first ever man of African descent to be the World Champion here in ACW. I'm gonna be the man who makes a change around here. I'm gonna be the one who makes everybody recognise that the black man's time is now... and we ain't toleratin' the word of the white man anymore.

How often Can you RP?: Every week.

Manager: Jamal Jones
Picbase:
Theodore_Long_cropped.jpg

Gimmick: Trained lawyer with Black Militant views.
Hometown: Atlanta, Georgia​

Attachments

• michael-tarver.jpg
    michael-tarver.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited by a moderator: