• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zilla Fatu no longer with Reality of Wrestling

Chris

Dreams are Endless
fjwh7wowqai_tql.webp

Zilla Fatu is no longer with Booker T's Reality of Wrestling.

Booker cited "irreconcilable differences" as the reason why the son of Umaga is gone from his promotion. He addressed Fatu's departure on an episode of his Hall of Fame podcast recently.

"I can't tell you when you're going to see Zilla again because he is now no longer a part of Reality of Wrestling due to irreconcilable differences, let's just put it that way," Booker said.

"I'm sure he's taking bookings out there on the internet and we wish Zilla well in his future," Booker continued.

Fatu began training with ROW in December. He had his first match in front of a live crowd for the promotion on July 15. Shortly after his ROW debut, Booker praised Fatu's performance, saying he could feel Umaga's spirit in the arena that night.

In June, Fatu was asked to pick sides in WWE's Bloodline angle. He declared that he was with "Team Jey."