Official #Calfzilla Appreciation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CMPuLs3

Reaction score
I expect everyone to praise the one & only Calfzilla at LEAST once a day. Only compliments are expected.

p0V83.jpg

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Kids haven't been that terrified at a wrestling show since MOD Undertaker

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
He's not the worst wrestler in the world.

So, he's got that going for him, which is nice.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Wacokid27 said:
He's not the worst wrestler in the world.

So, he's got that going for him, which is nice.

wk

Sent from my iPad while I'm rocking' with Tapatalk.

wtf is this

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Bully Ray has been one of the best things in wrestling for 4 to 5 months solid now.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Bully Ray has been one of the best things in wrestling for 4 to 5 months solid now.

He was one of the best tag team wrestlers in history and he has had a good show with Storm, yes.

I'm just not a tremendous fan. Still, I think he's doing a fine job with his current character.

I just prefer a little more of the technical style. That's all.

wk

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I have to admit I'm a huge mark for his mic skills. He's probably the funniest thing in wrestling and one of the best heels, but I don't exactly enjoy his wrestling.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Reminds me of his ECW days a lot. Love it the guy is such a good heel and just so good at winding up a crowd. HAHA

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I have to admit I'm a huge mark for his mic skills. He's probably the funniest thing in wrestling and one of the best heels, but I don't exactly enjoy his wrestling.

I love watching him wrestle because he is one of the few guys in wrestling today who actually incorporates his character into the match. He is moving better than he ever has, and his psychology is pretty damn good. Him talking shit to the opponent, ref, and crowd never ceases to entertain me

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
I love watching him wrestle because he is one of the few guys in wrestling today who actually incorporates his character into the match. He is moving better than he ever has, and his psychology is pretty damn good. Him talking shit to the opponent, ref, and crowd never ceases to entertain me

Yeah he's similar to Jericho in that department, he's always IC and he's incredibly good at playing his character. But his actual ability is lacking, it's not eye-catching. Though I'm a promo/character mark, I'm not a "technically gifted wrestler" mark, so naturally I'm a huge fan of Bully Ray.

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
He reminds me alot of JBL not character wise but the tag team wrestler becoming a singles heel star. I wouldn't mind him getting a reign with the title as long as he keeps it up.