Official #Calfzilla Appreciation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I'd love him to get a title, but a man his size shouldn't be booked like Miz is booked.

I don't see why not tbh, he's a brawler who knows his limits. He can't mat wrestle as well as the other guys so why not take a cheap shot? Don't let him fight, that gives him a redeemable characteristic.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Wade Barrett said:
I don't see why not tbh, he's a brawler who knows his limits. He can't mat wrestle as well as the other guys so why not take a cheap shot? Don't let him fight, that gives him a redeemable characteristic.

I'm not taking about his heel antics (cheap shots, wanting to avoid fights), but him losing to a NFL player or whatever the fuck it was, was ridiculous booking.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
It's not like he lost a match. IIRC he had his back turned, turned around, and was choke slammed before he had time to react. I would have rather seen him beat the brakes off Brandon Jacobs, but that's not how celebrity appearances work.

Remember Hue Jackoff 'knocking out' Dolph? It's just how shit goes down

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
True but Dolph was completely cheap-shotted, on the previous TNA episode Bully was scared to go near Brandon. Way to make your best heel credible. If that happened in WWE you'd rage.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
lol I wish you'd stop telling me what I would and wouldn't do in regards to something happening in TNA/WWE. Heels are pussies, and celebrities are treated like Gods when they appear on wrestling shows. It's just the way the world works

For the record I did complain about them using Bully to put over Brandon Jacobs

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
lol I wish you'd stop telling me what I would and wouldn't do in regards to something happening in TNA/WWE. Heels are pussies, and celebrities are treated like Gods when they appear on wrestling shows. It's just the way the world works

For the record I did complain about them using Bully to put over Brandon Jacobs

We're in the middle of a bromance, I know everything about you.

I just wish they used someone like Robbie E or something.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
The bromance ended when you took me out of your title and replaced me with Xanth

and you need to show some respect for my man Robbie E
72dec5891d20c11548824bdb6b3dad02.jpg

Reactions: seabs

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Anxiety said:
I just wish they used someone like Robbie E or something.

They couldn't use Robbie they needed to keep his heat so high to set off the legendary face run of D-VON, silly Crayo.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
The bromance ended when you took me out of your title and replaced me with Xanth

Damn I didn't realise you noticed you were in my user title, I was expecting the taunts/gloating. I'm sorry, but I was never in yours, oh wait, :troll:.

John Laurinaitis said:
They couldn't use Robbie they needed to keep his heat so high to set off the legendary face run of D-VON, silly Crayo.

Damn, I'm no TNA smark yet.