• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

WS Fantasy Basketball 2013-14

Showtime

a good way to work on that is to not hold on to players that are out for 6+ weeks, especially a guy that is mostly only good for FG%(which you lose almost every week anyways) and rebounds.

Showtime

Obviously I'm not talking about dropping him now, but you could have easily done it when he got hurt and still picked up before anyone else did. Perhaps PSYCH would have stashed him and you might actually be beating him right now. What a difference a logical decision can make.

also are the yahoo rankings at all valid for our league or are they just bullshit? I usually dont care at all, but I was just curious.

Ghetto Anthony

Obviously I'm not talking about dropping him now, but you could have easily done it when he got hurt and still picked up before anyone else did. Perhaps PSYCH would have stashed him and you might actually be beating him right now. What a difference a logical decision can make.

also are the yahoo rankings at all valid for our league or are they just bullshit? I usually dont care at all, but I was just curious.

No someone woulda stashed him as soon as he came off waivers.

They're bullshit.

Showtime

Beverley
Oladipo
Trey Burke
John Wall

This must be the most inefficient, high turnover, inconsistent, and all around awful set of start pointing guards in fantasy basketball ever. :lol: