WWE on A&E discussion thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I feel like I know pretty much everything about Taker and I was honestly more interested in Goldberg with his that I watched last night. I didn't know he racked up all those injuries playing Football before his Wrestling Days he is lucky he can walk and has his Wits about him because of the way they were speaking he could of been one of those NFL Players dealing with CTE.

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
We need a Rock one so it can outdraw all the others combined.

Reactions: Swerve

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Could be the best one yet. Dat Wrestlemania 17 Face down with Rocky and Austin top tier stuff there to hype up their Match.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

WWE on A&E ratings: Biography down, Rivals up​

Sundays' episode of WWE Rivals beat Biography in total viewers and in the 18-49 demo.

Sunday night's episode of Biography: WWE Legends (focused on the Bella Twins) averaged 420,000 viewers on A&E, down 29.3 percent from the previous week's Goldberg documentary. It's the lowest audience total of the 11 WWE Biography episodes that A&E has produced.

In the 18-49 demo, the Bellas Biography finished 30th on cable with a 0.12 rating, down 25 percent from last week. That's also the lowest demo rating the WWE Biography series has ever done.

What was surprising is that the episode of WWE Rivals, chronicling the rivalry between "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and The Rock, finished ahead of Biography in both total viewers and the 18-49 demo. The WWE Rivals episode aired immediately after Biography.

The Rivals episode averaged 423,000 viewers, up 8.5 percent from the previous week. It's the highest audience for any of the three Rivals episodes to date. Rivals finished 20th on cable and was fifth in its time slot with a 0.15 rating in the 18-49 demo, up 36.4 percent from last week. That show has increased in both total viewers and 18-49 every week so far.

WWE Smack Talk, which airs after Rivals, averaged 212,000 viewers and drew a 0.07 rating in 18-49. That's down 10.5 percent in viewers but up 16.7 percent in 18-49 from the previous week.

Listed below are the viewership totals and 18-49 demo ratings for both Biography and Rivals for each episode that has aired so far.

ae.jpg

rivals.jpg

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Other than the actual time it was on which it doesn't specify, I don't see how an episode focusing on Austin & Rock finishing ahead of The Bellas is a surprise.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Who would've thought that Steve Austin and The Rock would draw more than The Bellas?

• Haha
Reactions: Swerve

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
That Bellas one had me rolling my eyes throughout and I could bad mouth those ladies all day but they are great hustlers being able to achieve so much success with their time in WWE. Rock vs Austin always is a great watch loved hearing Austin and Rocky being so competitive with each other and not let their egos mess up the business in the Ring. Angle vs Brock next Week!

Swerve

Whose House?!
Reaction score
Gaffney, SC (Home of the Big Butt "Peach" on I-85)
Favorite Wrestler
8zeSJYf
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
FOxu9qI
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
RGKCxbB
Favorite Sports Team
xjczadG
That Bellas one had me rolling my eyes throughout and I could bad mouth those ladies all day but they are great hustlers being able to achieve so much success with their time in WWE. Rock vs Austin always is a great watch loved hearing Austin and Rocky being so competitive with each other and not let their egos mess up the business in the Ring. Angle vs Brock next Week!
That's one I'm waiting to see.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Sunday night's episode of Biography: WWE Legends (focused on Kurt Angle) averaged 406,000 viewers on A&E, down 3.3 percent from last week. It's the lowest audience to date for the series.

Biography finished 32nd on the cable charts with a 0.11 rating in the 18-49 demo. That's also a series low and is down 8.3 percent from last week.

Immediately following Biography was the latest episode of WWE Rivals, highlighting the feud between Angle and Brock Lesnar. That show averaged 361,000 viewers, which was down 14.7 percent from last week.

Rivals finished 39th on the cable charts with a 0.09 rating in the 18-49 demo, down 40 percent from last week. Both the total audience and 18-49 demo numbers are series lows.

WWE Smack Talk, which followed Rivals, averaged 208,000 viewers and finished 72nd on cable with a 0.06 rating in 18-49. That's down slightly from the 212,000 and 0.07 demo rating that the show did last week.

Listed below are the total viewers and 18-49 demo ratings for both Biography: WWE Legends and WWE Rivals to date.

ae.jpg

rivals.jpg

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I'm watching the Angle Biography now I knew he had a Pain Killers addiction but shoot 65 Pills a day. I took a 5 MG Muscle Relaxer one time and it put me out for 5 Hours. 2 or 3 of Angle's Pills would of killed someone like me scary. I loved how they paid respects to David Schultz dude was a Machine when he wrestled. I highly recommend The Movie Foxcatcher as well.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

WWE on A&E ratings up for Lex Luger Biography​

Sunday night's episode of Biography: WWE Legends, focused on Lex Luger, averaged 586,000 viewers on A&E. That's up 44.3 percent from last week's special on Goldberg and is the second-highest viewership total of season two to date.

In the 18-49 demo, Biography: WWE Legends finished 13th on the Sunday cable charts with a 0.17 rating. That's up 54.5 percent from last week and is the highest demo rating since season one's documentary on Bret Hart.

WWE Rivals, which immediately follows Biography on A&E, featured the WWE vs. WCW feud. The episode averaged 488,000 viewers, the highest to date for the series. It was 15.4 percent higher than the Rock vs. Austin episode from two weeks ago, which was previously the best-viewed episode.

Rivals drew a 0.15 rating in the 18-49 demo and finished 20th on the cable charts. That's up 66.7 percent from last week and is also the highest number for the show to date.

WWE Smack Talk, which airs after Rivals, averaged 235,000 viewers and drew a 0.06 rating in 18-49 to finish 66th on the charts. That's up slightly from the 208,000 viewers and 0.06 demo rating the show drew last week.

Listed below are the overall viewership and 18-49 demo numbers for all episodes of Biography: WWE Legends and WWE Rivals to date.

ae.jpg

rivals.jpg

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Sunday night's episode of Biography: WWE Legends (focused on D-Generation X) averaged 594,000 viewers on A&E, up 1.4 percent from last week. That matches July's Goldberg documentary for the best viewership of the current season.

In the 18-49 demo, Biography finished 24th on the cable charts with a 0.15 rating. That's down 11.8 percent from last week but is the third-highest rating of season two thus far.

WWE Rivals, which immediately followed Biography on A&E and highlighted the Triple H vs. Mick Foley feud, averaged 431,000 viewers. That's down 11.7 percent from last week but is still the second-best viewership for an episode of the series to date.

Rivals finished 28th on the cable charts with a 0.13 rating in 18-49. That's down 13.3 percent from last week and is Rivals' third-highest rating of the series.

Biography and Rivals both went up against Sunday Night Baseball, which featured two of MLB's biggest drawing teams in the New York Yankees and Boston Red Sox. The baseball game topped the cable charts with a 0.40 rating in 18-49 and averaged 1.829 million viewers overall.

WWE Smack Talk had its lowest viewership of the season, averaging 192,000 viewers for the episode that aired on A&E at 11 p.m. Eastern. That's down 18.3 percent from last week. Smack Talk finished 101st on the cable charts with a 0.05 rating in 18-49. It's the first time the show has finished outside the top 100, and the rating is down 16.7 percent from last week.

Listed below are the total viewership and 18-49 ratings for all episodes of Biography: WWE Legends and WWE Rivals to date.

ae.jpg

rivals.jpg

Last edited: